|Go to www.cedarisland.biz and call Rodney at 252-363-8626 for more info..|
• Bring your boat and water toys
• This is God’s Country. More Fun for Less Money!!!
• Very Quiet, Private One Bedroom, Waterfront Cottage
• $490 for a full week =$70 per day. (Add $100 per week for each additional person over 2). This is our grand opening special pricing.
• Perfect for a couple, but room for more. (6 People Maximum, but remember this is “cozy” cottage).
• ¾ Acre of Land and private waterfront.
• The “Gate way to outer Banks” is Cedar Island.
• We have a spectacular view of Outer Banks and Islands.
• Avoid the crowds, noise and traffic. This is a true get away.
• Peace and quiet you won’t find else ware.
• Bring your bicycle, boat, kayak or wind surfer, and other water toys. See the list of activities you can enjoy on Cedar Island.
• There is a new. beautiful boat ramp at the end of the street, 2 minutes away. You will have the ramp to yourself, in a beautiful pristine wilderness.
• 98% of Cedar Island is Conservation Land.
• Most of the Lola Road is conservation land. Ride your bike safely along the waterfront, with only an occasional car.
• See the list of activities you Cedar Island can offer, at the end of this listing.
• Why spend half a day on the ferry over and back, unless you like the crowds?
• New Leather Queen Sleeper Couch
• Two recliners.
• Air Conditioner and Ceiling Fans
• One bedroom with new Queen Memory Foam Mattress
• Twin Bunk Beds in the other end of the Bedroom
• Air Conditioner and Ceiling Fan
• Propane 4 burner stove. No Cavity Oven.
• Ceiling Fan
• Water View
• Bar Top with Stools
• Propane Bar-B-Q
• Love Swing
• Nice enough, clean and functional, but no bragging rights.
• Shower is not for the “super sized”.
TV and Internet
• There is free high speed internet.
• Cable TV is not available, and we are trying to get the smart TV going so you can log onto Net Flix and your favorite streaming video sources.
• We can only promise you internet service at this point.
• All pets must be approved. Limit, one friendly, well trained dog.
• No protection Breeds.
Our Guests are Welcome:
• Cedar Island is known for its friendly welcoming people.
• Repeat guests are our objective and will always get booking priority.
• We are offering a lovely little cottage and a wonderful experience, at a very affordable rate (less than flea bag hotels that shall remain nameless). We want to win your repeat business.
• Smoking is not allowed in the house. (Please use the porch or yard. The next guests will complain about smoking smells).
Things to Do (bring your toys)
• Relaxing on the Waterfront
• Surfing // Paddle boarding
• Wind-Surfing / Kiteboarding
• Kayaking // Canoeing
• Water Skiing
• Jet Skiing
• Bird Watching