Author: Kara OH
Date Posted: 7/10/2005
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp celery seed
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 c mayo
1/2 c green onion (2-3 bunches)
1 c celery
8 oz medium shell macaroni noodles (1/2 box)
1 c cheddar cheese
1. Cook, cool and DRY macaroni.
2. While macaroni is cooking, dice green onions and celery into VERY small peices and cut cheese into VERY small little cubes.
3. Combine everything EXCEPT noodles and cheese in a large bowl and mix together well.
4. Add noodles (be sure they are dry and cool) and mix thoroughly into 'sauce'.
5. Add cheese JUST before serving (or else it gets mushy).
**This would probably feel a family of 4 using it as a side dish. We ALWAYS double, triple or quadruple the recipe!
My mom somehow got or created this recipe when she was in her 20s and now it is the first thing my family is asked to bring to ANY party or get together!