I have done this, so I have some points to share, but the answer you are looking for is.... YES. Yes, you can tow a reasonable boat down with you..... but, within certain parameters.
Your Armada will do a fine job!
The #1Tip that will make or break you.... Trailer tires
1- They really need to match the same track as your towing vehicle.
Fix - You can purchase trailer Load Rated spacers to equal the towing track.
2- Tire width and ability to AirDown (Trailer tires are not made like passenger tires. I know you have 14" tires. Check the sidewalls ablility to AirDown and perform. There are specific off road trailer tires meant fo this.
Fix - Trailer tires are cheap. Don't Skimp out. And yes, air down when you get off N Beach Access Rd.
Things to check:
Make sure your boat and trailer are:
1) Road worthy & Securely connected.
2) The Boat is strapped tightly to the trailer with appropriate ratchet straps. Motor locked & raised.
3) The lighter the trailer the better the experience on the boat and your passengers
4) Level your Hitch Point and Trailer.
5) Anything remotely lose will bounce out.
Boat trailers will drag sand. Choose a driving line and that allows the best leveled path. Take your time.
Carova Beach Park & Boat Ramp is at, 2100 Ocean Pearl Rd, Corolla, NC 27927
You can't miss it. Someone crafted a huge beautiful sign.
It is an extremely easy ramp, but closes promptly at Sundown.
Good luck, enjoy!